Photobucket

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

the darn auto-play on my song (in the left column) isn't working. i'm keeping it because it goes so well with my last post. (and because i'm horribly indecisive when it comes to picking new ones). click for yourself.

**************


i do realize only a dog lover (or maybe just me) can like the above photo.


i see myself as a positive person.
when a new year starts i only assume the same for it.




but something, ok his age, tells me this is the year for richter.



he's going to be 12 in march. for a big dog, that's old.




i do hope i'm wrong, but i still find myself throwing him a bone lately.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT's a good looking animal, dog lover or not...

Remain in the present. Be your positive self. Richter ~ a loving, loyal member of your family.

~

Anonymous said...

I understand. My Doberman will be 12 this year too.
Alisa

Anonymous said...

Give Richter a BIG HUG from Uncle Kevin & Aunt Amanda, will ya?

Shannon said...

Aww, he looks great for 12. I hope you're wrong but I totally understand your thoughts on this. You guys have obviously taken great care of him. I loved ALL of the pics, of course. :)