UK always sends me the nose picking cards for my birthday. Never a For My Sister... sentimental one. It's not like I was a nose picker, it's soley brother humor. He is so lucky he has me. Who else could he send his arsenal to. I wonder how far things like this will get in a house of 3 brothers.
While Colin does almost get his finger stuck for grooming purposes once in a while, I have realized he totally does this when he gets a little nervous. There will be no nose picking at home and then all of sudden up it goes, in a room full of people. Lovely.
The 'I'm home from school' love fest dance.


3 comments:
Kim, you couldn't ask for more at the end of Aiden's day....brotherly love at its best.
~
I dunno...not as funny when it's my nephew. "Hey, Colin! Get your finger outta your nose!"
I'll see about getting you another one of my "themed" cards for the next holiday, though.
Thanks for the mention.
- Uncle Kevin
I see your a Flynn & O'Hara shopper now to. I remember James had a hard time the first year without his sister home all day.What school does A go to?
Post a Comment