Photobucket

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We tried paper mache today.

I should just leave it at that. G'Night.

The key word is tried. We have something drying. 1 thing. My thing. Brady jumped ship real quick. Aiden gave a real good go at it. I've always wanted to do this. I. don't. know. why. especially after today. It seems easy, and very versatile. If we get good at it, we could be paper macheing pumpkins for Halloween, eggs for Easter!, the solar system!, pinatas for birthdays!, Thanksgiving Day floats!! the possibilities are endless I tell you. I think the boys would be really into this.

First we need to figure out the how-to part better. Basics. Paste. Mine was not right.

Thank God Brett suggested we head outside with it.

If it ever dries or gets to fruition, maybe I'll take pics.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I had considered decorating the house for Autumn's Halloween birthday party and meant to do a couple trial runs but haven't yet. I've been saving up newspaper and doing some "research" I read that warming your paste in a pan is essential to getting good paste. Good luck!