Signing 'please' while offered pretzels so he'll sit still for a picture.
Likes: Salami, pickles, onion rings, ice cream, pretzels, baths with 1-2 brothers, anything to do with water, greeting his Daddy when he comes home, climbing, big boy toys, driving in the car, giving high 5s, playing the drums, being in his Mom's arms.
Loves: watermelon, his brothers, saying "Ma!", balls, being outside, being tickled, the slide, remotes & phones.
Dislikes: ketchup, being told what not to do.
I'm so not in a chatty mood but I thought he looked ubber cute in his camo pants and the tiedye Aiden made in school when he was C's age. Plus, this morn he's in like the best mood and it's only 7:21am (I uploaded and started this last night).


1 comment:
Wow! Colin's a Big Boy. Gosh, I can't wait to see them all, again.
-Uncle Kevin
Post a Comment