The Princess Bride
Firstly knowing that Aiden loves all things sword, pirates, good guys/bad guys, fighting for revenge and love, giants related, I figured this would be the most perfect movie for him. Bonus fact that the narration is a Grandpa reading the story to a 5ish yo (Fred Savage, love that). Aiden also loves anything with a child around his age involved, naturally.
I guess I forgot about the side of Aiden that hates to be scared, which is easily done. He was begging for us to turn it off at parts. The first sword fight (too intense and edge of the the seat for him), the Giant, the giant rats of unusual size (obvious one)... A good movie for explaining what is for real life and what is not and "Aiden, you must know by now, the good guy always wins (in movies)."
He made it through. He said it was awesome. Basically he got to stay up late and eat popcorn in the living room, what's not to like. Brady never flinched and loved it all.
Kung Fu Panda
In effort to stay cool on Saturday, we went and saw this new movie. Aiden & I have since both quoted it numerous times, different quotes. It had a really fun plot and Aiden (Brady) and I all liked the level of boy paced action (fighting scenes) and characters.
This one is an actual future purchase and I don't buy movies regularly.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment