Photobucket

Wednesday, April 02, 2008



Dear Colin,

Thank you for returning 80% at least of yourself back to us today. For the last 5 days or so your I don't feel good behavior has worn us out for sure, mainly Mommy and Daddy. Your brothers have been awesome sports about it, in particular giving up the attention and listening to your constant crying. I have begun to miss all your annoying little habits, even the beelines for Richter's bowls, the water cooler, the cabinets with plasticware in them, remotes, phones and the bathroom. I saw pictures of you from just a few days ago still in my camera and on my computer and was really saddened by how you were versus who you have been lately. I had to look there for a smile and silly face and forget about getting to hear a few words (other than maa). I miss those words, even when you insist every spherical shaped object especially eggs which you've certainly seen your share of lately are "balls".

Thank you for coming back to us today, if only 80-85%. I look forward to the rest of you tomorrow when we can have fun again. :)

Love you. Missed you,
Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maa, I missed you too and I'm almost 100% back.

Your love and Dad's love along with the attention of my brothers' could never keep me away for long. Hey! I couldn't ask for more attention and care. I love you all. Now, do you have a hat, hat, hat?? Ball, ball, ball?