On Aiden's mid-year report card a few weeks ago he had only two negative mentionables. 1.) Doesn't know his phone number (which he does/did). 2.) Talks too much. The wording may have been different but that's what I heard.
When he gets in trouble in school, he gets a time-out and it's 99.9% of the time because of inappropriate (during a fire drill, without raising his hand, while someone else was) talking. I have trouble disciplining him for this. He needs to know self control and following the rules most definetly, but nature over nuture he is who he is and his father is the proof.
Me: Whadya talk about at circle time today?
Implied: You know the one you got a time-out at for talking out of turn a-gain.
Aiden: Everybody was talking about the big storm last night.
Me: What did YOU say about it?
Implied: You were sleeping, did you even know there was a storm?
Aiden: Actually, I told my friends 'I was out like a light'.
He is so Brett.


No comments:
Post a Comment