Photobucket

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Take a sip whenever I say shoes.

Let me set this clip up. :p I'm not a fan of shoes for my little little ones. I don't know why, I mean I hear it's better for their feet or is it to learn, being barefoot. Maybe because they're boys, girls have a much wider selection and it wouldn't be hard to imagine they'd be more fun to accessorize. Then again, I'm not a shoe girl. Ok, so that's it. I choose that one and I'm sticking to it. I'm not a shoe girl.

So back when this seemingly never ending winter approached I felt pressured to keep Colin's feet warm with shoes. I bought them. Spent way too much. He would then take them off at the first chance given. I didn't feel like losing one expensive shoe so I didn't put them on him anymore. So I now have brand new shoes that I am pretty sure he has outgrown. And with him walking now he needs a more supportive pair of walking shoes.

I have Aiden & Brady's first pairs of shoes still. Pipsqueaks or something. Not the support C needs but still. I didn't bother getting them for C since I heard their quality diminished over the years but I did love the extra pair of eyes these shoes allowed me back then. Unlike me, Colin does have a thing for shoes and it'll be nice when he outgrows that need to play with each one found resting on the floor. I pulled out the gently used Pipsqueaks for C to try on yesterday. He loved them.

4 comments:

Shannon A. and Shannon D. said...

OMG that is HILARIOUS!!! I soooooo need a pair of those for Cameron...I'd be able to track him when he plays hide and seek with me in the clothing racks of a store!!

BTW..Brett's TV looks nice ;-)

Anonymous said...

OMG is right...so funny and way to cute...loved it! Auntie Dor

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that's the cutest damn thing EVER!!!!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

OH that was so adorable. Thanks for the laugh!

P.S. I want to live at your house. Fire, cute floopy ear dog, and sqeaky shoes, what could be better?