Photobucket

Friday, December 28, 2007

Colin's First Haircut

Last week before Christmas I realized suddenly Colin NEEDED his first haircut. His uneven hair coupled with his red runny nose needed a little attention. Brady's hair was having a love/hate relationship with his hat as well so we went to "Colleen's". She doesn't own the barber shop but she was the one to first cut Aiden's there, back when Aiden was the only boy. I don't do well at keeping track of other people's schedules so we don't always get there on a day she is but we still call the place "Colleen's".

It was just me and the boys so I had no one to take First Haircut pictures, aha, Aiden. I briefly explained how first haircuts, or even a few after get photographed...



(That's not Colleen).

I am not thrilled with Colin's bangs but they'll grow back. He did great, as if he had done it before. Colin and Aiden.

Brady has done it before. (That's not Colleen either, she wasn't there).

What would picture taking by Aiden be without throwing in a random one.


Everyone back in the car.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Pick-Up-N-go Kimobile.