It's been a busy week. I have a moment to post right now because both A&B are sitting in chairs facing walls. I just added the facing a wall part, for effect. I like it. It's been a trying day. I know it's partly because Colin's been going through a growth spurt or at least that's what I thought it was with his night waking. It's only once a night and after he drinks he's back down again but it's taking it's toll. He ought to be as big as Brady now as this growth spurt has lasted long enough.
I need a full night's sleep to have a good day with these 3 beasts (someone please tell me what ctrl letter I need to press together so I can cross out a word and follow it up with another word. I like that effect too and always want to use it here but can't.), boys.
Maybe I'll post a followup later. But now B's gotta go in for nap. A some quiet time. C and I will do something. The kitchen... needs to be picked up and then we're off to swim. Maybe if the boys have another great swim class (A swam 90% of the length last week after I told him he needed to show some improvement as he had hit a wall, and B swam on his own too. Something I know he can do but wasn't in class) we can take them to their favorite Irish Pub across town again. A few drafts on tap may help. Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere.


1 comment:
The command is < strike > then < / strike > -- remove all the spaces... as blogger reads HTML I had to add them in.
Xo,
KTB
Post a Comment