Oh and Alex, Tatiana, and Natasha are our neighbors. He and 7 year old Alex have the relationship Brett and his best friend, Brad had in their early years. They constantly argue hence Alex on the bad list. Then Tatiana is the 16yo oldest sister and Aiden doesn't like how mean she is to her younger siblings. Natasha is the fun 13yo. Deana is the blonde I have mentioned before. He thought the longest over which side she should be on, but you all knew it would be the Good one.
I had some sleep. Col didn't wake up last night. I didn't even have Brett get up with him this morning. That's what just a couple of consecutive hours will do for me.
I had an impromptu evening out last night too. Not the Irish Pub, instead it was Ladies Night. I blew the kids and Brett off and went to the "haunt" instead. The place was packed. So funny how you forget what it's like when you get in your own little world. Sometimes you're reminded and you want to crawl back into your little hole but other times you're feeling a bit unusual, have something else in you and you want to join them.
I didn't go too crazy. Just hit TRU and Lord & Taylor to exchange something. Rebuttal time: Fine Kev I did hit you up on Panera. I only got a coffee though. A nice caramel, decaf, three dollar latte. I'll let the others in on a tip too. If you do hit Panera when they're closing they set you up with a leftover from the day, before they donate the rest to local food pantries. Nice. And nice. I got a Cranberry Walnut Pan-a-Ton-Ae. Pronouncing it the emphatic way both Aiden and Giada DeLaurentis would. You know where I'll be the night before company, Christmas, or New Year's btw, free croissants maybe?
So I got most of what I went in for last night but came back with a little more Christmas cheer which was a nice surprise. I am seriously sometimes in my own little world and forget things like everyone else might need some Christmas shopping done as well. I personally like some of the hub and bub goingons that bring out the

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment