Photobucket

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What he sees

Several months ago I gave Aiden my old camera, some basic instructions and have allowed him to use it as and when he pleases as long as he treats it with respect. Every now and then he picks it up. He is having a very hard time grasping how he needs to slowly press the button as well as keep still so that the picture isn't blurry. I think I'll continue to remind him (add it to the list) every time he uses the camera.

I love seeing what he takes pictures of. This is a small sampling.

The 2nd one here is supposed to be of his bike.










4 comments:

Rachel said...

Aw. Those are great. I still need to get Kayla a camera.

Anonymous said...

Oh, man. I LOVE it! Thanks for doing all this stuff to set the standard for when your big brother, finally, gives you a nephew! (...or niece.)

CANNOT WAIT to see The Boys this weekend!!!!!!! And, neither can Aunt Amanda!

Anonymous said...

I think Aiden's pic's are AWESOME!!
xxx ooo xxx ooo

Anonymous said...

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!" I love that he's interested in taking pictures & has done a super job!!!!!