Do you think the number of times I look at the weather forecast for next week will increase my chances of having better weather?
So far it is working! So I will continue the insanity.
*****
Mr. Richter got to get out of the house today!
My Dad actually feels bad for the old pooch. He's now on the 6th rung on our family ladder. Unless Brett feeds him, he gets fed after everyone else. We never take him for walks. We haven't even taken him to the vet in about 4 years is my guess. Before you go feeling bad for him like Pop though, it's all good. He's fine with all that. He's a big snuffleofagus and very low maintenance. He's ubber happy too.
The town we live in though actually keeps track of the dogs/cats that reside here as well and has been known to go door to door checking for up-to-date licenses. We have never had this happen to us, but it's happened to our friends, twice! Last week we received a very red warning, last chance or a summons will be issued notice in the mail about Rick's rabies and license expiring, yea, yea, yea, blah, blah, blah. We figured we'd throw this old dog a bone and take him in.
So Richter and I had a date this morn and he really enjoyed getting out and seeing that there still is a life outside his home. We had fun. I may need another shower though, I forgot what a vet's office was actually like. He's all tuckered out on the floor now. If you look closely at Aiden's pictures, as I did after I uploaded them here, he's seen in the background of about 60% of them. Meaning he's always 'in the picture'. He's such a good dog. And as far as I know a healthy one. I'll feel better about the bill I paid when he gets a clean bill of health. Oh. And he was only 83 lbs! We were commended for that one. See Dad he doesn't need exercise.
I feel good about taking him this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment