Photobucket

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tuesday

We've been busy ending the summer, I haven't been inspired much and fell into a photo taking slump again and who wants to see many posts w/o a picture. I figured I had to get back up on the horse again though.

Let's see. Mr. Colin has learned to crawl. I am considering a gate. Well I have already considered it now I just need to get it.



Colin is at the age that I am just Love-Ing. I remember Brady at this age. I hardly remember Aiden though. That makes me sad bc the day will come when I won't remember all of this age at all. All the parts that I can't write down, video or photograph, nor keep in my memory. Like how tight his grip is on my finger. How he tries to bite it. How his little more-filled-out body molds into mine and he hangs on like a Koala bear looks like he does his Mama. How I can make him smile like...that (snapping a finger). How he flails his arms realllllly fast in excitement. How he squeals a different sound that surprises him most of all. How freakin smooth and soft his chubby legs and cheeks are, his thin hair coming in, the way he smells. Not just after a bath but even after he's got dribbles of formula in his neck and carrots-mango-apple in his hair. How he reaches for everything and gets bored so easily now because he wants more information. How he giggles with excitement when I go into get him in the early morn (ok that one I should get on video), and how big his tushy is with his diap on and he doesn't mind when I tap it and squeeze it really tight bc a kiss isn't enough for me. How portable and easy to please he is. I love it. I love him.



This big little boy while taking us into the next dimension of parenting isn't really all that hard to please either.



Brady is evolving into the inevitable 3yo for sure. We had the pleasure of spending some mono e mono time with him thanks to Mema having a 4yos-only sleepover last weekend. He really shocked us with a change in behavior when his sidekick wasn't around. He devoured our attention and filled the biggest brother spot immediately.




Weather forecast for next week's vacation is starting to piss me off a little bit but 'das okay'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...be still my heart", as I read this. Your incredible Kim.