Photobucket

Thursday, August 30, 2007


How many pictures will I have to take to get a good one of these four? Especially a lot when Brett's my assistant. It's down right hilarious how bad of one he actually is. I mean telling the dog to "stay" would help? A promise of a dog treat too maybe? Hey dangle one above my head for all four of them to look at, no? And when I take over in a delegating kind of way telling him to ask the kids some questions maybe, like your family dentist does; he asks them "Who ___?" kind of questions. Yea, kids raising their hands in pictures are worse than their cheese faces. Delete. Delete. Delete.
********
Count down to the start of school/end of summer, which means we finally get to go on our family vacation. The 10-day weather forecast now shows when we go so I will officially be making myself sick obsessing about the weather until we get there. And then while we're there. Last year the weather was not so good. This year is Brett and my 10 year anniversary going to our annual vacation spot and we plan on celebrating that fact big time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, This is a great picture!