I'm actually not a fan of that *new* Glad Press n' Seal. Call me old-fashioned I like the plastic wrap, Saran Wrap, or as Brett calls it, cellophane. But Brett found that it does work better than the traditional duct tape in a visual aspect. Call him Rube Goldberg .
Richter finally did it. Went through a window literally from his barking like a madman antics. The UPSman ("My-P-S" as Aiden would call it when he was a weeone, lol) made him do it. In his old age, Richter's getting more and more watchdog-ish, aka annoying at times. I swear it has worsened with each kid we've brought into the house. I keep telling him "We don't ship any out Richter, you're safe. We only bring more in." I think he feels the need to enforce his position and prove his importance here. Anywho, we came home to a broken window in our front door. Any guesses with the nicer weather coming how soon we procrastinators are going to get this fixed? We have a big dog right, no one's coming in. But the thing is, this Press n' Seal stuff is taking it's place just fine and keeping out ALL of the cold! Pretty cool. Good thing I hadn't liked it all this time and the same box I bought a year ago was still in the cabinet.
Richter finally did it. Went through a window literally from his barking like a madman antics. The UPSman ("My-P-S" as Aiden would call it when he was a weeone, lol) made him do it. In his old age, Richter's getting more and more watchdog-ish, aka annoying at times. I swear it has worsened with each kid we've brought into the house. I keep telling him "We don't ship any out Richter, you're safe. We only bring more in." I think he feels the need to enforce his position and prove his importance here. Anywho, we came home to a broken window in our front door. Any guesses with the nicer weather coming how soon we procrastinators are going to get this fixed? We have a big dog right, no one's coming in. But the thing is, this Press n' Seal stuff is taking it's place just fine and keeping out ALL of the cold! Pretty cool. Good thing I hadn't liked it all this time and the same box I bought a year ago was still in the cabinet.


2 comments:
You are too funny! "R/G" has come down thru the generation!
So schmart! I wouldn't have thought to use that in a million years.
Post a Comment