There's a kids' song by Brady Rymer that I actually like a lot, ok I love it and find myself humming it even when we haven't listened to that cd in a while. One verse is "Mama needs her coffee, every morning. Yea she needs her cup of joe... if she's ever gonna keep up with you!" (As well as Daddy needs his nap... and Mama needs a hot bath...). So true. I gave myself, I mean Brett a Nespresso Cappachino machine for Christmas this year and it's really getting a workout.
I swear Brady is doing the pottytraining thing now for the attention he's getting from his Mama. And I'll take that kind of attention seeking behavior anytime. He is doing SO WELL! Today we even left the house in undies!
We've even figured out the perfect bedtime routine for these 2 boys who now share a room. The novelty is starting to wear off a bit so they are taking less time to fall asleep, but we've had some walking zombies here for the past several weeks. The answer: No naps. While I hate doing this and will institute "quiet time" when I have to, it is worth it's weight in gold now. 6:15 bedtime for the B man followed by a 6:45 one for Big A with no talking, add an extra hour of am sleep thanks to Daylight Savings Time and we are golden.
CP is doing the 1-step foward, 2-step backward thing with his sleep but baby steps is fine as long as we get there.
BONUS: What movie is the title of this post (loosely) a line from? (Me quoting a movie?)


3 comments:
"Life"....has just gotten better!
LA Story :)
LOVE the Aiden yawning pic!
Post a Comment