Photobucket

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St.Patrick's Birthday Bill


Today quickly spiraled into a 'sling-day'. Brett was on round II of snow shoveling while I attempted round I of a cake, Tres Leches (3 milk), FROM SCRATCH. Contrary to popular belief, I don't think I've made one of these before. I typically take credit when it's due to Mrs. Crocker. This darn recipe even called for a candy thermometer. Don't kid yourself either into thinking I have one of those. My mother on the other hand does/did. Friggin cake took me all day to make, well especially since I was single parent to 3 kids under 5 at the time. But it was all worth it, and practice for Easter! So basically the cake would not have been possible if it weren't for this little kangaroo pouch. Something I never used with the other two but thought might come in handy on occasion this time around, I was right.


He don't look so cranky anymore though.

Some other irish eyes o' smilin'.

And out of all the green stuff we've enjoyed te past two days: pancakes, milk, water, vanilla pudding, lime jello, rice krispie treats, we enjoyed Little Pop's green moustache the most! (If you look real close, maybe you can tell). Good ol' Pop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, your "three gold coins"

Rachel said...

Aw. Collin looks like he likes his sling. Glad it found a good home.