yes, he wore his pjs all day yesterday and then slept in them last night... so?
schmickter appreciated brett's circular path on the deck. esp since mr. geriatricdog forgets he just went out 2 mins ago all day.
outside bigger boys' window.
col looking out front door, at me.
i pulled him on our walk. it was so beautiful this morn and still peaceful since yes, aiden & brady were still at the granparents'. and they didn't even want to come home when they did so i'm going to have to see what's up with that.
getting a little annoyed with some crayons.
but hot cocoa solves all problems of a 3yo.
hey kids. if and when you do read this eventually. perhaps when i'm no longer here. look. that's what i look(ed) like. i honestly don't think *I* have ever made a snowman.
maybe that's why NO one helped me make this one. although they all must know i am terrible as accessorizing so they took over then.


2 comments:
February 26th is my birthday. I make nothing of it, so I must say that I enjoyed this post, so very much. Gosh, I wish I could trade Florida weather for a few runs on the sled.
- Unlce Kevin.
Hi Kim:
Did C have his surgery yet?
Love your snowman..
Jo Ann
Post a Comment