Finally put to use 1 of the yoga dvds (for the back) I got Brett for Christmas. I forgot I wanted to get him a mat though. Thankfully he made do when we couldn't find mine, sometimes he can be a real stickler for the way things are supposed to be done.
He liked it!
You should see the imitation of me doing yoga that my Dad does. When I'm done laughing, and it is funny, I always get pissed at him. He so doesn't get how good it is... Brett now gets it, a little.
I have 3 dinner recommendations that we've highly enjoyed recently.
---Tonight: Giada's Citrus Cornish Hens served w Brett's mashies and roasted brussel sprouts.
---Last Night: Emeril's Tomato Caper Parsley Brown Butter Tuna served w rice pilaf and steamed broccoli.
---One Night Last Week: Salmon w Roasted Cauliflower served w brown rice.
I read a lot of other people's blogs. I don't like that I never take the time to link to them if I follow an idea I got from one. Usually I mental note it, then forget where it came from, but today I saw this here. Brady enjoyed this very much (so did Col which I was amazed by, he's not my artist). B did it completely on his own including drawing the heart. I love his art work. I also loves how he follows rules. Well, he didn't here because I told him to color each section a different color and twice he didn't. But he said he wanted them that color and who I am to mess with his art. In general, he gets them. He gets why they exist. He makes my life a little easier. While I can think it could be the age, it's not, that's Brady. Another reason I'm super psyched for him to start Kindergarten in the Fall.
I signed him up for K this week. Why must it happen so early? I also signed up Colin for Preschool. My Baby! Col is so excited to start school. He keeps talking about it. I already know 3 other children who will be in his class which makes talking to him about it and them even more great. So cute, he asked "Who will be my Mommy there?" Aw. He totally understood and accepted (and knows them already) that his teachers will be his mommies.
Made Fiber One Blueberry Muffins. I haven't had one yet but they're a hit with the 3-5 crowd. Colin always goes searching for the book, If You Give a Moose A Muffin, I suppose naturally, when muffins are made. (Either Colin is in pajamas all day, everyday or I take my pictures in the am).
Ooh. Here's another borrowed piece. Mad Libs!! for his A's Valentine's!!?! No matter what Brett says I love this.


1 comment:
Awsome eats!
Just let us know when and we'll be over for dinner...
~
Post a Comment