Photobucket

Friday, March 06, 2009



  • amazing that i am actually looking forward to a 5day forecast like this.
  • after several cold months of no extracurriculars for the kids, spring & summer sign ups are now being thought about!
  • fresh strawberries, pineapple, blackberries, blueberries, bananas, grapefruit and apples in the house.
  • brett gave me a pair of earrings in dec 1997 which i wore everyday. i lost ONE of them 2 years ago trying on clothes while shopping. i was so upset to say the least. he had a similar pair made the following christmas. i was trying on clothes while shopping a week or so ago and realized i only had one on, AGAIN. i was ready to get sick, again. i told brett as soon as i got home and he showed me the other one, i never put it on.
  • ive booked a mini 10th wedding anniversary getaway for the fall.
  • no noses currently need wiping here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo where did you decide for your mini break? -ktb

Anonymous said...

I want to know where you're going too...sooo I can be jealous oh I mean happy for you...:) Dor