with plenty of time before valentine's day still, i'll share my (as usual, stolen but tweaked from the internet ) idea. they aren't done yet but i think you get it.
i bought rulers here for .14-.18 (cents) ea. i forget what i was thinking at the time i ordered, except you can never have too many of these right? i think.
i realize the handing-out-valentines-in-school years are short, so i'm going with them now.
**************************************
edited to add more pictures since we worked on them a little more today. i want to add ribbon but didn't think how/where before. my projects always seem to have a story to them about how i didn't think them through best the first time.


6 comments:
Show me a finished one! -KTB
Martha Martha Martha!!
Love the idea and the fact your almost done in January!!
Kim- I may need to steal this one from you. Bravo- they are awesome.
Awesome idea! I agree - I might have to "take" your idea, too! So much better than candy!
Awesome idea, and done so early wow!
Post a Comment