- It's been a great week and who would have thought possible, the week after vacation.
- Brady, Colin and I have done a lot of really fun stuff this week taking advantage of unique free offers locally.
- Aiden is loving school and today is his first Gym class ever.
- He made a new best friend already. The boy gave Aiden his phone number, wrote it on a piece of ripped off, crumbled paper with every number backwards and a different height. Classic and a keeper (the note).
- Brett's mushball team won 1st place while we were on vaca, bummer he couldn't be there.
- I looked up fabric stores on vacation since of course when I take interest every one near me closes up; found one, there 25 years and walkable nonetheless. I have a lot of sewing projects to start on.
- We're getting one more lake day in today.
- The deer didn't eat the butterfly bush I planted this year.
- I'm ready for Autumn.
- I'm thinking I may actually get to plant bulbs this Fall as I have wanted to every year.


2 comments:
You have to love when they write their phone #'s down and every number is backwards and will be for a long time yet! i have several of those and trying to decide if it's a 2 or a 5, while backwards!! LOL Aiden is getting so big and looks so very handsome in his school clothes!! They grow up way too quick.
Hey I' going through withdraws. What have you guys been up too?
Post a Comment