Photobucket

Friday, August 15, 2008

Thankful Friday


C on the couch next to Daddy, not making it until bedtime.

  • Two of the hugest moving vans that have been parked in front of my house since 8am Monday morning finally left yesterday at 5pm allowing normal outdoor play to resume.
  • Aiden let out the hugest cry on me right before our neighbors did finally leave. All afternoon I kept gently asking him if he wanted a hug yet and he'd say "no, not yet" until it finally hit him, hard. It was and still is so sad as will be the constant reminders, but I'm really glad he let it out.
  • Every book we get from the library or have already gets read, cover to cover. Even when we don't know what's it about, perceive it to be something else, starts out not quite as expected, or when I feel like putting it down, Aiden (at least) always wants to finish it and sometimes wants it reread immediately.
  • One week until vacation.
  • The uniform buying experience Aiden & I went through about a week and a half ago was so super painless, making me like the uniform thing even more than I imagined I would.
  • Laying low at home this week which was nice after a busy summer, before school starts.
  • The possibility of a good lake week coming up.

No comments: