Photobucket

Monday, August 11, 2008



Poor Brett. He hasn't gone golfing yet this year. Aw.
Don't feel too too bad, he has 3 outings planned within the next 3 weeks. He smartened up and thought like a multitasking woman by suggesting we take the boys minigolfing so he could hit a bucket after.



It went pretty good. There was no way I could keep score or anything. It was the chinsiest mini golf course, not like I'm used to glamorous ones but this one should have had a "Aw, g'head" sign on it. Do the kids know the difference? Of course not.

Hey, at least it had the loop-de-loop.
(Which we came in way over par, no one could show how the thing was supposed to work).



Steam started to come out of Brett's head I think when the game started to look more like a polo or squash game towards the end. (Reaching with suggesting squash, I'm not sure you play that running around with sticks on the ground. Lacrosse? Hockey!). I had to reel everyone back in.



Brett said they had to stand for the obligatory after a golf round pose.




The boys' favorite part was watching their Dad hit some. They each got a little turn too.

1 comment:

beck'sthree said...

I love the disassembling an electronic device idea! Must remember not to throw things out - my boys would LOVE to do that.