Photobucket

Friday, July 11, 2008

Thankful Friday


  • Today from 7am - 11pm, since it's 7/11, 7-11 is giving out free slurpees. That in and of itself is a reason to be thankful. Although with the dyes and sugar I may have to figure out a way to get only myself one, because A especially does not do so well after those. Maybe we can all share 1.
  • Empire Strikes Back tonight for early dinner and a movie night. Then them to bed.
  • The weather this week, you could not ask for anything better.
  • Last day of this week's camp. Aiden did not like this one as much, except on water balloon days.
  • Old bed sheets. I should show a picture to evoke some excitement (would that help?) but old bed sheets may equal very comfy and virtually free pajama pants if I can get it right.
  • Peppers, of vegetable variety. All my kids love them, will eat them as a snack or with dinner/lunch. They actually get excited when there are 3 different colored ones at once (red, orange, yellow).
  • Frozen pineapple kabobs (Thank you Mom).
  • We're taking my Dad some place fun for his 70th birthday and I finally get to tell him on Tuesday.
  • I went food shopping yesterday so I don't have to go today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gosh. I was exactly the same way with the various colored peppers, when we were kids. Mom put a bag full of them in my lunch all through school.

Love those boys. CAN NOT WAIT to see them in August.

Uncle Kevin