Photobucket

Friday, June 06, 2008

Thankful Friday

Aiden, last weekend after a friend's pirate/princess birthday party.
  • My almost 16yo neighbor has practically nothing planned for the summer. Must. utilize. her.
  • DVR. The Parent Trap which the boys loved almost as much as me at their age; Possibly the most perfect Mother/Son movie, The Princess Bride, tonight's movie night.
  • Next week kicks off Strawberry Picking Season.
  • Richter, who has been hugged and pet more, let up on our bed, and given more treats lately since our friend's dog passed this week.
  • Coffee.
  • The chuckle I get every time I think about how George, "the Animal" Steele will be at a local ballpark this Saturday which reminds me how he was on my first solo plane trip as a 10yo, which brought me comfort then.
  • That school is now over and I don't have to jump in the shower by 7:30.

Did you notice I posted every day (M-F) this week?!

1 comment:

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

LOVE the princess bride, than again I did grow up in the 80's. A is so cute, well AB&C lol.