This Morning. (That's a cape).
This Afternoon. He wouldn't cooperate with an official after.
Oh but he, on a side, is now completely responsible for putting on his own shoes (& socks when applicable. Yes! 2 down, 1 to go).
Haircut day.
Two days ago I was still growing them out. Yesterday I had had enough, and so had they. What kid begs for a haircut? Then the requests. Aiden didn't want people to be able to see his head, meaning no buzzcut for him. Listening to his Mema too much. Aiden no longer wanted to hear people talking about Brady's curls. Brady finally conceded too.
Damn he looks ready for Kindergarten here. I know I already mentioned it once today, the K word. Well get used to it. I'm officially the Mom to my first child who will be starting in the Fall. It brings all kinds of emotion out and about. I remember having to listen to my coworkers about the new backpack, the times, the curriculum, the bus, the friends, the teachers, the first day, the first week, on and on. I was never so happy to have September over with back then, ugh. (They got a bit excessive at times). And now, lookie who's there now. Or who's gonna be. Who's already thinking about it. Well either settle in and grab a coke or glance over because I'm sure this won't be the last you'll be hearing about my baby all grown up *sniff. Like it's college or something right?
Sweetcheeks got his curls chopped off too, I love what a big boy I knew he'd look like now.
They DO take after somebody strange. What other 2 kids are still sucking on their lollis once back home from getting haircuts. Granted they're tootsie pops. But just like the dumdums the bank gives out they both know Mom's done with hers by the time we're at the second light.
Colin is so the 3rd of 3 boys child. He loves to roughhouse.
No story behind the hats, don't ask.
I have many of this same picture. I'm not sure if I've shared any here, oh here's one. (oh damn, in looking back I realize some archived pictures have Xs in them due to some file cleaning I have been attempting. I was afraid of that) I love the scene I come to every time I come out from my foyer (bathroom, basement, bedrooms). All the goings on at our table. Alright well coming in to see boys ON the table, or under, or playing with food, or stuff all over the floor-that just makes me mad but we forget about those right? Meals, games, capps and the newspaper on weekends, crafts, birthdays, legos. Now I'm thinking maybe for kicks I should get one of the not so enjoyed scenes, I mean those pretty much happen daily here too. It's sometimes nice to imagine what it will be like years down the road. Homework, 3 pizza dinners, kids in football/baseball uniforms, girlfriends, scrabble? another dog.


No comments:
Post a Comment