Last week
- This morning it took me so long to get going, I finally surrendered to my Mom's midafternoon; she made strawberry daquiris before either of us knew what we were doing for dinner while we listened to Bob Marley, then Rod Stewart, then Michael Buble on her beautiful deck, and my kids played wonderfully.
- I have an outspoken son who knows how to use his words even if it gets him into trouble at times.
- Colin is "getting it" so much better recently even though he's not adding any words to his vocabulary.
- Brett makes me laugh especially when he has a dream about forgetting to pay the pizza lady and translates that into "it's been a week since we've ordered pizza so we should tonight".
- We didn't have pizza tonight.
- I decided we needed a break from the magnetic letters on the fridge and I no longer have to pick them up off the floor or I decided I needed a break from picking the magnetic letters up off the floor and we no longer have them on the fridge.
- I talked Brady off the ledge when we both realized the Dunkin Donuts chick gave him 3 white munchkins instead of 4 chocolate ones so I didn't have to go back in.


No comments:
Post a Comment