Photobucket

Monday, February 11, 2008

They want to play outside soo bad.
It's either the ice even on the grass, the bitter cold, or the freakin sand/salt in the culdesac would you believe? Brady has to keep up with his big brother and sure enough slipped on it within 5 minutes of being outside on a recent more mild day. He would do the same thing last year too. I suppose I'll have a few more years of this ahead with Colin now.

"Oh Mr. Sun, Mr. Golden Sun. Please shine down on, please shine down on, please shine down on me". Aiden taught me that. Speaking of, he had show-n-tell today and needed to bring in a musical instrument, could even be a picture of one if there wasn't one at home. In Aiden fashion he brought his guitar to school. It's not like we don't have any smaller instruments in the house. He'll be the one in grade/middle/highschool playing like the big ass tuba.

Without fail, Richter finds the sun in the dining room during one part of each day that it does shine in. I told Colin to lay down with him. Good dog. Good boy.

Oh geez, I feel I must explain the two noticeably different socks. He likes to remove all foot material. We don't go crazy finding the right ones once they've been doled out first thing in the am. After that it's whatever is found. Several odd ones can be found in the car, a favorite spot of his for removal. I never have the patience, or body of a 5 year old to go climbing into the backseat of my car to find the other right one. Two socks is all we really care about. It don't madda dat day don't match. Although here, they both happen to match the outfit? Ok, so I'm lousy at accessorizing, God is no dummy not giving me a girl.

Thank GOD, the boys enjoy good ol' coloring. And so that they would continue to I did spring for a big box of crayons (after all those heart crayons we're giving away we were a little bit justified). And plus, now they can learn new colors/words like, metallic and chrysthanamum.



" I gots" another video for ya.

Colin is Cra-zy for hats. Not balls, like his brudders, or cars, or trucks or Elmo, like typical 1yos. Hats. Likewise, he learned the sign for "hat" quickly (just tapping your head) and so we talk about hats, try them on, look for them... ALL day. I bet you've never realized how many hats might possibly appear in your everyday. He's first on the job to spot them anywhere and on anyone, whether in real life or in a book. He will not give up until given into either when it comes to getting one.

He was in a good mood so I caught his hat thing that he does on film yesterday. Tried to get him to produce a few of the other signs he knows, he did two others.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes my day. Makes my day, everyday.


-Uncle Kevin

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

I rember a picture you took of A and B like the first one, so cute you have one just like it with a b and c!