Photobucket

Monday, January 21, 2008

Done

I tried to get a guest poster to come and tell his story here.

He could then tell his whole story a few less times. About how he came to the decision, who were the people who nudged him, how he went about trying to convince me, where he looked for information, what he read, what he learned that he never knew, how much he's going to spend, save, and spread out the payments in x amount of months, where it's going, on what, what new things we need now that we're getting it, where the old stuff is going, what exactly was said while making the deal, when it all needs to come together by, what he is going to watch first on it, and so on and so on and so on.

Who's the chick in the relationship now? He's like a bride planning her wedding.

In the 14.5 years I have been with Brett, I have Never seen him this excited. Possibly the last in his circle to do so, he has finally upgraded his tv. It's really very comical to watch and listen to all of this. I'm sure I'll have a few stories so I'm setting the scene now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO BRETT GO!

"Don't let that DEAL go down..."

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff! After much research and discussion, (read: persuasion)we recently added a new fancypants TV to our abode, Now T cannot wait to watch the Hockey All-Star game and the Superbowl. He's even taken to viewing boring hour-long HD specials on sea turtles, b/c "only HD TV is good." I hope you guys love yours! -KTB