Prior to all that, I came home the other day to find Brett had ambitiously moved furniture around in our family room. We needed to order a new tv stand of course. (One of Aiden's new phrases, of course; along with of course not). We found one online and ordered it. All is good and it should be here before the next big day. Now wall decor has to be changed and such. I was looking for the right motivation to do this anyway. You may be able to help with this. The pictures I post here are usually some of my favorites, blog-appropriate of course and I have been wanting to redo collages in my home for some time now. Let me know your favorites or hang in our TV room worthy after going through my archives if you have an opinion and would be so kind. I'd highly appreciate it because I am very indecisive at times. And it might make the process a lot less painful for me.
By the way, have you seen all the new commercials for the big screens now? With the Superbowl on it's way they're cashing in on
Yesterday morning was the first big day. We both woke up to the air smelling sweeter and the sun shining brighter, the way it does on your birthday. As if it's all for you. I stopped Brett in our morning routine to wish him a Happy, a Happy New TV Day and apologized for not being able to find the perfect card. :P
We coordinated our schedules, the boys' and Mema's for the tv guys and the satellite guys. Amist the 8 hour cumulative windows they gave us things worked out nicely in that tv guy came before DirectTv guy as we had hoped.
The unexpected came as well.
DirectTv guy tells me how he can't install it.
(silence)
Seems they are used to working on 2 story houses, ours is not. The dish isn't high enough to clear some trees in the back. Come springtime when there are leaves, forgetaboutit. Yadda Yadda. A senior guy now has to come, within 72 hours and give us his diagnosis.
It's been 24.5 hours now and still no senior guy (says Brett).
Checking my email I see the new tv stand will now not be available until mid April. Uh, cancel order.
So, we painfully watched Leetch, with the Mess, and Richter's namesake along with the announcement of Graves' number (9) being retired next year :) on the plain old new tv.
Whoa is Brett.


2 comments:
Okay, I'll play-- I scrolled thru and picked a few of my fav pix of your fav pix-- hands down #1 choice pic of C in the red hat/red sweater (12/10). Picture of you taking a picture with C in sling. Picture of Richter in the window (11/19); C tackling A (10/10); B & C by R 1/1 (love, love, love B's face in that one); and A mugging face (10/17).
Now come to MI and take pix of my kids so I can have cool collages!
Eileen M
Clearly this stuff is never easy? We had various issues with Comcast after we got our HD box. I thought Tim was going to kill them. -Ktb
Post a Comment