Photobucket

Monday, December 24, 2007

It's Christmas Eve. Today we'll have a fire burning and A Christmas Story marathon on all day. I have to food shop and vacuum. Brett has to wrap my gift(s). Then church, enjoy our Slovakian Russian/Greek apparently (news to me) Christmas Eve and exchange our Secret Stockings.

Right now the house is still so quiet. The Christmas magic has even allowed for my kids to sleep in past 8am. What a Wonderful Time of the Year.

When the boys are roaming the house today I'll bring this up. I was never able to track down Santa's phone number this year. And as if they need more excitement.

Have a truly wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam and Mary were glued to Google Santa yesterday. Mary went running to bed the minute Santa got to Florida. It was so cute

What's this Slovakian meal all aboot?

A very Merry Christmas to all of you. Love, Kristi & Tim