This is Brady saying "take a picture of me". He's acting it out too. It is much better than Aiden's cheese face at this age. I'll take it. He's still cute. And one reason I do like winter, out of like maybe 5 reasons is because the boys get to wear turtlenecks (no matter how much Aiden objects). I especially love my Brae in one. I used to actually call him a turtle when he was little(r) because he didn't have much of a neck and well he kinda looks like a cute little turtle.
Colin before bath time. Here's what I was talking about. Not a good picture but you can see his cat impression.
Then I realized again, that I don't have any obligatory bath pictures of Colin. Probably because Brett's usually in some part of the bedtime routine with the others at this time. Tonight I grabbed him to stay close to Col while I tried. I'll have to try again.
Oh. Here's an Aidenism too. Earlier in the week he was all into wanting to make his own pb&j sandwiches. From gathering the ingredients to cutting it all by himself (with a steak knife since that's what I use to cut them). Fine. I walked him through it. Taught him the zigzag cutting technique versus the straight down method (which I tell you I myself learned at a late age). He did great, we were both proud. Now you know this pb&j tasted a lot better than all other pb&js and there have been many. Another reason for this was it was his first crunchy pb&j. He thought the sandwiches should be differentiated in name, that this crunchy one was a lot peanut butterier. So my son the syllable emphasizer that he is (Do-InG, BuT-ToN) says that this pb should be called PeaNUT Butter. I was "yea, that's what it's called". After some back and forth it was established that he had been under the impression that the other was simply "peanabuddah". This was PeaNUT Butter. Makes sense. Mental note: must stop saying brudda.
And oh vey ;) this chick, Dagny memed me. (Don't try to follow Peg, it's blog talk. Peg (and Ed) are my boys' paternal Grandparents by the way. They are my biggest fans here so I need to give them a shout out.) There's rules to this and all. Something like I have to give 7 random facts about myself, then meme other people and link... So, excuse me for a moment, Uh...
- Lately I have been thinking how I need to be more green. I'm sometimes like my kids in how I need to hear something a million times before it actually clicks.
- If I could (sing) be a backup singer in a band it would be for Jimmy Buffett & his Coral Reefer Band or Rusted Root or Brady Rymer & the Little Engine that Could.
- I Never wished I knew how to sew, until very recently.
- When I stopped working last December I would on occasion think what I would be doing on that particular day of the month, since in accounting you pretty much do the same things every month. After having been with the same company for 10 years I could tell you what I would be doing on what day of the month down to the hour of the day. It helped me put things into perspective thinking of the old mundane things I was doing if I were having a difficult new mundane filled day. Now, when I try to do that, it takes me just as long to think of what day it is as it does to try to think what I would have been doing. I like that. I have not missed work.
- My favorite colors are brown and gray, but not together.
- A week or two ago I felt like I was getting a cold so I started to take vitamin C and a multivitamin (along with my normal 2 Tylenol PM) at night. My multivitamin was Women's One-A-Day. Every single time I opened the bottle I asked myself "how many do I take?". Then I'd say (again to myself) "One. A day". Then, I would laugh (aloud). I feel better so naturally I no longer am taking them.
- My beer of choice since mid summer has been Blue Moon with an orange.
Meme rules: 1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. 2) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. 3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. 4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I'll have to finish the rest of this task later...
...I Mema, I mean meme Michelle, T, Julie. I think those are the only ones I can. I was never good at forwarding emails to 10 other people or chain mails.


No comments:
Post a Comment