Photobucket

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This is all I got today.



Colin has perfected the art of the straw cup -Yay big boy Colin. Just last week we needed a dishtowel for a bib. Maybe Santa can bring him cups without a big brothers' name on it?



Is he not my child-on my Dad's side? Look at those Pennsylvania slits. For those on the West, it's when you practically close your eyes when you smile, eat (i.e. corn on the cob), or laugh. My Dad does it. I do it. Colin's got 'em.



See the doggie on the floor? Of course he wouldn't do it on command but he usually carries it in his mouth as he crawls like a dog, or I say, ...like a cat (Brett says "like a dog"). It's another cute thing that he does.



How is it that a growing 10.5 month old boy survives on a 1-hr nap all day, I do not know.
The other boys were Nappers.


As an aside. I am benefiting from some other fruits of this season. My biggest boy is at the tender age when he knows about stuff. Yesterday I had him take this online test to see where he was on Santa's list. He lied a bit on it, Santa knows I am sure, so it said he was up on top! He has been ubber top student, brother, and son ever since. Like in a purely recognizable way. Nice. We still have a long way to go until Christmas too.


Speaking of Christmas. My newest sister-in-law, she's a bit of a competitor. She's played volleyball most of her life, before that rode horses, she beats her husband in tennis, you know the type. Can I quote her email to me today please, ..."we are COMPLETELY done with Christmas shopping...and wrapped if you can believe it!!!!" I already told her "next year... Game ON!" I'm having my cousin drop off his two kids at their place on the weekend that I go though. Marriage is nice like that. Maybe Kevin will be able to hang out the 2 days before Christmas that he is in NJ this year instead of choosing then to start his shopping. Way to go Girl! 2 snaps and a circle. (Kev explain that one to her.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ho Hum, I'm done with my Christmas shopping too. -KTB