Photobucket

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Mr. Cutey Von Cuteness





Just thought I'd share some simple cuteness of the Mr.ColinsPatrick (similar to Mr. Holland's Opus).

(BrRettTe(!) touched my camera and turned stuff and pressed buttons and I was like 'why can't I take a friggin decent picture?' lately until I realized what he had done(!).)

Colin's newest cutest thing is saying "uh uh". When I say "uh-oh" he says "uh uh". Isn't that cute? ;) Why is it we, the Mamas and the Papas find every inch of our cutes so cute? The "uh uh" is pretty cute though.

Colin's on the cusp of exciting changes and I kinda want to go "Stop! Stay. Right there. Like a picture. Stay. Don't move. Don't change. Don't turn 4. Even though 5 so far has been nice. Don't turn 3 or don't turn about to turn 3". No, I want all that of course, but I also just *LOVE* this.

Even when he no longer takes much of a nap anymore. Like if we're in the car and say, 10 minutes from home he conks out from exhaustion and then we get home, that counts to him. And lately I guess he needs to eat more during the day like he's going through a growth spurt because he's been waking up late in the night the past two nights-famished. I never sleep past 7:15 either-ever, I mean He never does. And all he wants to do is be in motion. I mean he enjoys being held and I guess it's better that he like to crawl like a lunatic all day versus having me hold him all day, but sometimes I end up holding him anyway because otherwise I am picking him up "Don't touch that!", "Colin", "Aiden get your brother", "Brady take that out of Colin's hands"... Another really cute thing he's learned is a drawn out really high pitched squeal whenever he wants something, that he can't have. Yea, that's another cute one.

Something I admit being very good at is keeping up with the boys' baby books. I do it for them when they're older since mine never went past the day I was born. I also love to go back into the older ones' and read what they were doing at their brothers' ages now. It's like my own personal What To Expect The (First) Year(s) book. When I looked recently at both A's & B's around 9.5 months, I saw as I usually do that Colin is right on par. The frustration and "wanting only his older brother's toys" is right where Brady was at this age. Kinda funny. Kinda cute.

Seriously, I do love it all.

No comments: