Photobucket

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mischief Night

Not much time left so we carved pumpkins (and Brady's squash) today.


Brady had his Halloween parade/party at school. (I cried under my sunglasses-when does that end experienced Moms or am I the only sap?)



Back home for more hollowing out and carving.



While we all collaborated on most of the designs I carved all of these since Daddy worked late. He always likes to work from one of those prefabbed designs anyway. Brady's squash we decided should have a "B" plain and simply. He liked that. Aiden designed his as you see from his sketch below. It's a witch as you can obviously tell by her hat.



Just looked in the candy stash we bought earlier this month and just as I suspected Brett ate the entire bag of what he picked out, and I did mine! Well I left the stuff I don't like. (Doh!) We have Oreos and Teddy Grahams only left. (Doh!) Good thing we forgot to do the coveted no-way-in-hell-will-I-ever-have-a pinata-at-one-of-my-kid's-parties pinata at the boys' party last week. I told Brett he's got to dump most of the contents out tonight so I don't have to in front of the kids tomorrow. (Gasp!)

No comments: