This morn we checked out a free movie. I didn't think you could get anything for free anymore. Participating AMC theatres have children's movies every Wednesday in the summer and we were finally able to take advantage of it this their last week. Before today movie theatre movies were dates Aiden & I went on, but today Brady joined in on the fun since he's been proving himself he's getting to be a big boy.
The boys have been getting up WAAYY too early lately. Like, before 7am. Way too early. Days just aren't 100% enjoyable when they start this early, everyone is still tired. Last night I reinstituted the you-can-come-out-of-your-room-when-your 8am-alarm-goes-off-to-music rule. I cushioned it with '...and when you do, and Aiden you may need to remind Brady, then we will do something different and very fun'... Now I know they fully comprehend how this rule works, huh.
Brady still isn't interested in sitting through an entire motion picture but this one, Over the Ledge, as Aiden keeps mistakenly calling it was about 1.5 hrs so it did work out well. I don't know why but I was shocked at how many other kids were there today, the theatre was PACKED. All it cost us, which it didn't have to was $3.00 for a shared combo of a water, despite Aiden's request for Orange soda (!) (you know who you are!), popcorn, and a nice sized pkg of goldfish crackers. Ok I threw in the $3.00 bag of gummi-gums too, they caught me on a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment