Photobucket

Thursday, July 26, 2007


That mini "vacation" threw me for an unexpected loop. I thought I'd come back refreshed and recharged, instead I find myself dragging. In some ways I totally forgot how to parent my 2 older boys. I think I've got it back now though. One thing you do need is a plan for everyday. Without a plan you're playing catch up to/with them all day. Today knowing that and having no plan, I let them paint before getting dressed. Painting then turned into "bad guys/good guys" in the backyard. Colin then woke up and I was saved.



No paint for the rookie though.

3 comments:

Weintribe said...

I am LOVING brady's hand down his pants

Shannon A. and Shannon D. said...

Gosh I wish I knew your secret! Maybe you guys just have better lighting in the USA? I don't know but those are awesome. I especially like B's pensive face with his hand in his Underoos!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

They could NOT be any cutier! The hand down the undies is too funny!

Love you pictures!