NOT for them. For me.
All I can say is she was stunningly beautiful. Just as I pictured in fact. Gorgeous. Kev cleaned up nice too. The personal touches that Kevin & Amanda put into their wedding really brought their personalities and love for each other out into the open. Everything was beautiful.
You have to trust me on this because I don't have any pictures since I suck and didn't bring my camera.
No pics of Colin's first flight either. He did do awesome with it although for your future reference it may be a good idea to consider a teething baby when booking your next flight with one.
Family is all back together.
I completely understand the phrase I could use a vacation after this vacation. And I am sure Aunt Rara, Uncle Bobby, "other Uncle Bobby" and Beck want one now too.
It was so warm & fuzzy to have so many families' members give their time and patience to make for such an enjoyable weekend.
When I get some pictures, I'll post them.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the new picture of the boys together...Colin needs some sun though! ;-)
Post a Comment