Photobucket

Thursday, July 05, 2007



Aiden loves to quote this book, among others when he professes his love for me. "Mom, I love you to the Sun... Stars... Clouds... Heaven... and back." And then of course I tell him that I love him 'past all those, farther beyond anything I know that is even out there, another couple more inches, and then back...' He says "Omigod!" with a smile, "That's FAR!". Yeah I know, I tell him, happy I could please him with that far of an I Love You.

Today he was bargaining for something, I forget what. A popsicle, another drink, for me to go get his bike and helmet and bring it to the bottom of the driveway. He then threathened me that if I didn't do as he wanted "I will say, 'I love you to across the street and back'. I will say it". If I didn't do as he wished.

I did it.

No comments: