Photobucket

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday

Thankfully we won't need another one of these motorized vehicles now since Aiden is in love with his two-wheeler (x2). Although, the way Brady rides this thing (WAY better than Aiden did at B's age), we may be needing to buy another two-wheeler this Fall. Make that 2 two-wheelers as Aiden's is the boy's from up the street.



Self portrait No. 1. (eating cherries)

The camoflague is pretty appropro as this little piggy has two war wounds from last night, I swear I cut his nails all the time too, I guess I just leave them too sharp (Note: find file?).

These little piggies are all curled up.


Self portrait No. 2.

Maybe closer up helps.



Today was one of those vaccuming days. Not that my house didn't need it, but Colin & I did. Aiden & Brady did. Colin's 'witching hour' is all afternoon. Fyi: We take visitors then. He doesn't want to be put down and only wants to be nursed to sleep. Since a.) I don't know how much longer I will be nursing and b.) I don't like this little habit one bit, baby bootcamp started tonight. (My cousin of 10 children if you're reading this, BW is not going as well this round!) Colin needed to put himself to sleep. 30 minutes later... he did. Ah. Tough 30 minutes though, it never gets any easier I guess. Richter then had to bark his head off at the little white Bischon as he does every time this spoiled little dog gets walked. (Note: spoiled dog's mother is A&B's preschool teacher next year). I keep telling Brett 'I really don't want anything to happen to Richter in the near future... I cannot handle a puppy anytime soon'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, "our" boys are growing too fast... Colin, another face of an angel. All, too precious.

Mema

Tina Ryan said...

I see Colin is liking the Bumbo as much as the bouncer. :-)

And if you need another 2 wheeler and don't mind one passed down, you can give Brady Eddie's old one that we kept. It's just hanging in the gargage and Aaron is quite awhile way from using it.

A fresh set of training wheels and you should be all set. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

It's freaky how you can see your reflection in Colin's eye! -Kris