Bonus: Aiden rode his big boy bike (with training wheels) for the rest of the afternoon. Big deal. He hasn't been able to reach pedals on a real bike until now and of course anything too new he's a bit weary of... He was so proud of himself "...now I don't have to be nervous about riding it!" he said. Itinerary for tomorrow: Ride more.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Nice day today.
Bonus: Aiden rode his big boy bike (with training wheels) for the rest of the afternoon. Big deal. He hasn't been able to reach pedals on a real bike until now and of course anything too new he's a bit weary of... He was so proud of himself "...now I don't have to be nervous about riding it!" he said. Itinerary for tomorrow: Ride more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Mmmm. Stewart's Root Beer. I guess Bradey got new sunglasses huh? They look so grown up wearing them! -Kris
Post a Comment