These we let sit for over an hour...
Yes, that is a mark on A's face and from the innocent 'looking' one. Sibling rivalry.

Crashing hard after the sugar high. I told him he was lucky. Daddy took him to an actual candy store, they had candy that looked like legos (which he got), gummi shark (which he got) and another kind (which Mommy didn't like). I would have seriously just taken him to CVS, "here you go, here's candy (ala Vanna), pick one". Instead Daddy let him get a whole bunch with a rule of 'you can't eat all of it today', 'yeah right'. At least we know what bribe (positive reinforcement) works. And by the way, where the heck did my little boy go?!
I know I may not think Colin sucking his thumb is cute (although I may) when he's 1+yo, but having never had a thumbsucker, I love it. He wasn't interested in coloring eggs this year.


2 comments:
OMG...Thumbsucking is definitely cute!!!
Again...I know I'm gonna smile big, when I'm checking in for the latest update. Those boys are the best!
Post a Comment