For anyone following the How-Tos on getting your kids to share a room and then to sleep tonight we tried something different. Like naptime, Brady's in our room. I am thinking it worked. I'll see the condition of my room when I do the transfer but successful naps make me quite optimistic. =) These kids are sleep deprived.
I finally booked our trip to FL for Kevin's wedding, so we're coming! I may never fit into my dress but, we're coming! (pictures not to follow) ;)
Aiden is so funny. Well actually so tiring in a way always asking to go out for ice cream, admittingly like I would if I didn't have a dressfitting in a few weeks. He tells us (over and over) what he would get, "one chocolate with vanilla on top and a cherry, in a cone." As with everything else, repeating it as if we were incompetent stenographers or we're taking his order now or this time we'll change our minds and say 'ok, let's go!'. (Man, makes me think we should now though.) The last time we were in the store's vacinity he says "if I don't ask, can we get ice cream?" He got a point for that one. No ice cream, but a point. Trust me he didn't deserve ice cream but now maybe the next time he doesn't ask he will. He did today. Deserve it at least.
He didn't ask like that though because we told him he could no longer piggyback on Brady's pting rewards unless he doesn't ask.
Oh and a little discovery. Brett's Dad's best friend/Best Man 54 years ago is my best friend's husband's uncle! Pretty cool to find that one out. Feel like we've made a love connection or something. One's calling the other after all these years.


No comments:
Post a Comment