He's over 3 months now(!) and yet I hardly remember life without him right? I think it was a little easier. It was in one sense. Colin's a really good boy. Sometimes he gives me a "what for?" (which one doesn't?) but it's typically later in the day when I've paid enough attention to the other two and he wants in. He's a really good sleeper (finally), he loves to snuggle in really close, nestle, nuzzle when he's tired but still up. So much so I think I may introduce him to a woobie. Woobie, Colin. Colin, Woobie. He loves to crack up laugh, bringing it up from his belly, he's super ticklish. He has a hemangioma on his neck. I had one too. His is about the size of a dime, mine was a Susan B Anthony. Green is his color. His eyes, dark blue. He's a fan of the car but most preferably when Aiden's in it too so A can pop a paci in if need be. Oh and he LOVES the vacuum. If I need a short break (aka at wit's end) and want to clean I vacuum which sends the older two to their room, ears covered and C fast asleep wherever he may be. And sometimes I call him my Cauliflower. Coli, Coli, Coli, Coli Flower. I'm a Mom don't forget.
Yup. He's a keeper.


1 comment:
Look into those Big Blue Beautiful Eyes, only to get in return an instant smile with continous efforts to communicate. A munchkin and a keeper is he ~~ Mema
Post a Comment