Photobucket

Saturday, December 09, 2006

We met with Santa today. Out of the blue Aiden decides he wants something new from Santa, a "Batman kitchen" ("and all the stuff you guys have in your kitchen, and a washer machine".) Huh? I don't even think one exists! Rara? He's been hanging with the wrong crowd (the girls!) again at school, they're asking for Princess kitchens so I am told. So looks like Santa won't be bringing what he wants this year (since he keeps changing his mind!).
No thrilling pictures this year. In Brady-fashion he would only sit if I did, but we did track down 'our Santa' & was happiest about that (even if we don't look too happy ;) ).

Been starting to get Christmas cards in the mail and I just love all the photo ones this year! Btw, you won't be getting one from us. I'm taking advantage of the fact that I'll be sending birth announcements in January and taking the 'you understand' approach. But we do wish you and yours a very blessed Christmas, one that is safe, in good health, and happy.

No comments: