Photobucket

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Peppermint!

Being pregnant in this wonderful holiday season has brought one thing new to me, an allowance to indulge in everything Peppermint! You DO NOT know how many boxes of small candy canes I have a.) been through already and b.) have currently in my cabinet. With my very first intention to make my most favorite candy cane cookies which I have yet to get to. So imagine my excitement to see Edy's Slow-Churned Peppermint Ice Cream in ShopRite the other day! I took a gander to see what the new flavor was as I was loving the Pumpkin Pie and then Apple Pie in Oct/Nov. There's also Eggnog and Gingerbread but Peppermint! With Peppermint pieces too for texture! :) Mmm Mmm Good. I've included the link in a PSA at the left in case you need more information as I would have had I not known.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I think you should take a stab at making some peppermint bark. Oh and while you are at it, you can make a small batch for me too. he he he he

Tina