Photobucket

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday Randomness

The every-two-days-somebody-new virus hit everyone here.

Tues: Brady*
Thurs: Little Mema
Fri: Aiden
Sun 4-6am: Me
Tues: Brett*
*(did not puke)

Sorry if too much information (tmi) but that's what we've been up to lately.

***********
So finally, after months of waiting for the newest one to the area to open, we went to http://themeltingpot.com/ last Sat...MMm. But (see above) I don't think we'll be going anytime soon as planned.

***********

This morn I woke Aiden telling him all that was going on in his day, in the usual effective way to get him OUT of bed. He then told Brett "Dad. I have a busy day today. I have soccer, (school) pictures, "I" show-and-tell (he brought Mr. Incredible), Abrakadoodle..." He's such a little man. He's been in the habit too of referring to a Mema for instance as "your Mom" when talking to me or Brett. He's got the entire family tree down just about. I think he says it like that because that's what Brett and I say to each other "Your Mom called..."

***********

I had my 32 week OB appt yesterday (!). Everything's great and doc added that Sunday (he) delivered a baby that was due 1.2.07 (6 days before me) because her water broke. Everyone was fine, baby was about 4 lbs... " Doc! I want the 8 more weeks, I don't need to be hearing stories like those... Suddenly I am feeling VERY pregnant. Rings were officially removed last week as to not have a repeat cutting-off-the-rings ceremony as I had when pregnant with Aiden.

***********



Hmm, what about the B-Man?
Not too much to report on the B-Man other than his usual being cute and trying to get his big brother in trouble, fake crying; typical 2yo stuff. Need to get a pic of his haircut, it's rather short (as Eloise would say).

***********











All the countdowns have now officially begun.
NOT that I want the time to pass, just so I can prepare.

1.5 wks until Thanksgiving!
3.5 wks left of work!
6 wks until Christmas!
8 wks until due date!

1 comment:

Weintribe said...

wow-this is officially the fastest pregnancy ever!!!