Photobucket

Monday, November 20, 2006

Holy CRAP!

Brady went peepee and poopies on the potty! (I swore I'd never use those words, well, no I swore I wouldn't use 'potty', but... then I had kids).

I don't even want him to be doing this now. It was not planned but some recent circumstances did lead me to pull out the Once Upon A Potty yesterday before bathtime and I simply asked him if he wanted to sit on it... "Yes"... So tonight after another "yes" before bathtime he sat and this time better prepared (I was) with that always-wanting-never-getting coveted, "juicebox" and a Buzz (ie Lightyear). After a bit of encouragement and a 'take your time' as well as a little "and Mommy will give you a piece of candy(!) if you can produce'... Voila!

Now I completely realize this can very well be Brady's one-hit-wonder. We are certainly not running out to the stores for big boy undies in size 18-24m, but nonetheless... he made us proud tonight. :)

Sorry no pictures. ;)

No comments: